March 8, 2012

People I Can't Leave

My parents were in town this weekend, giving my sisters and I an excuse to get together. 
I feel really lucky, because every med school we've interviewed at we have immediate family. 
But I have to say, leaving my sisters, and my two nephews and two nieces here would be really hard.
So hard that it I try not to think about it too much.

I didn't take too many photos this weekend, but I thought you might like to see how cute my little babies (ha I act like they're mine...) are and why I'm so lucky to have the family that I do.

 
My nephew Luke if four years old now! When I moved out here almost 3 years ago, he was still a baby pretty much. It's been fun to watch him grow and mature in such a short time.

My dad's birthday is coming up, so we had a little celebration while he was out here. Luke and Julia love birthdays, as long as they get to blow out the candles. :)


We went to the BYU volleyball game and as much as I love volleyball, I had more fun watching Luke and Julie than I did watching the game. Luke just kept yelling over and over, "Get the ball you cougars!" and Julia didn't know what was going on, so she just clapped like a wild woman whenever anyone else did.

Luke absolutely loves his Papa


Needless to say, though I didn't snap pictures of everyone, I love my family. Seeing my nieces and nephews grow over the past three years has been an amazing experience, and I feel so lucky to have family close by.

 

What do you love most about your family?

No comments: