March 17, 2011

japan

as a fellow blogger, i will be joining the rest of the blogosphere in the Day of Silence for Japan tomorrow. It is so amazing how a disaster can bring people together. my heart hurts for the people of Japan, and it has really made me count my blessings and think of all the great things I have in my life. tears well up when i think of all the families suffering, and the young children who will never know what their country was like before the earthquake. i encourage you to join me tomorrow in the day of silence, and if you can donate anything, do it. you never know who you might be helping, and how much your contribution means to someone.


1 comment:

andy & lo said...

It really shakes me up seeing all of these tragedies happening throughout the world. So so sad.
On a happier note the pot of gold cake is so cute and festive!