so i guess i'm a little frustrated that blogger deleted my last post...
so if you missed it, all in all it said that:
chin and i have been married for 9 months, and we still are madly in love.
you know, nothing new on here.
we're all kinds of sappy.
and i had a post for yesterday, and blogger deleted that!
so here goes round two:
six things making me extra happy from yesterday (ha!) and today:
1. I love thursday nights. I go to school all day (literally) on Thursday, and come 6:00, my weekend starts! no class, no school, no work on Friday, and it's great.
2. I just slept in until 10:00... when does that ever happen?
3. on wednesday i decided it was finally time to make french macarons. i did, using this recipe, and they turned out great! i was surprised because i've heard how tough they are, and yes they were fickle, but i can't believe i actually did it!
(this is actually a terrible picture... i left my camera in park city!)
4. last night Chin and I went to Mountain West Burrito. it has the best burritos ever. if you live in provo/orem/utah county, do yourself a favor and get your cute booty over there!
5. I decided that I'm going to redo our spare bedroom and make it a little bit more organized. anyone know where i can find a really cheap bookcase to restore?
6. the weather is actually perfect. i mean really great. sunny and warm with a perfect breeze. i think chin and i are going to hike the Y tonight!
happy weekend my dearest friends! hope it's great!