April 25, 2010

absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Crazily, my freshman year of college came to a close on Wednesday, and Christian and I were forced to say our goodbyes for two months...

Chin is going back to Denver to work and I'll be in NY hopefully working and planning the wedding. Luckily for us i'll see him at the beginning of July for 2 1/2 weeks because we'll both be in the Hill Cumorah Pageant! Even though being apart is excruciating (it's only been three days and i am already dying), it will be so worth the wait to see him!

We traded stuffed animals, Christian took Jeffrey my favorite giraffe. I took Dima, Christian's teddy bear that his parents sent him in Russia. Hopefully he'll keep me company while me and Christian are apart....

Our last family trip to yozone to say goodbye... depressing to say the least.


After many tears and hugs, we said our final goodbyes outside my dorm... I cannot wait to see him again! Two months can't be that bad, right?

No comments: