April 18, 2010

One of our Many Busy Days...

Yesterday (Saturday), Christian and I drove to Salt Lake to get our engagement pictures done by Ashlee, a sweet girl who is a student at the U, and owns Ashlee Brooke Photography. She did a GREAT job! We went up to the capitol building, to this cool warehouse, and to these awesome gold doors downtown. We had so much fun and if any of you need pictures taken, i completely recommend her! Here are a couple of previews from the shoot... :)


After the pictures we drove back to Provo and Christian took me to Maren's house and dropped me off at my Bridal Shower! My sisters, Claire, and my darling best friends planned such a fun party for me. All of my favorite people were there including old family friends, girlfriends, and Nana and Tutu- Christian's grandmas. There was so much yummy food and i got lots of fun gifts! I really owe Les, Maren, Claire, Jane, Kirsten and Eliza... They were so wonderful to plan such a fun party!



After the Bridal Shower, Christian and I met Christian's cousin Ben, his girlfriend Lindsay, and Claire for pizza with some of Ben's friends. After, we went to the driving range where we met Alex and Laura and Christian's best friends Devin and Robli. It was my first time and we had so much fun! I'm not so good at golf but it was fun to learn a thing or two and I really hope that when me and Chin are married that we can go together a lot :) What a fun day, Enjoy the pics


No comments: