April 7, 2010

Who Are We?

I decided it might be fun to do a little biography about each of us so those of you who don't know us, or only know one side of our duo might be able to find out a little bit more...

Christian was born on June 6, 1988. He was born in San Antonio, Texas, but grew up in Denver where his dad has a medical practice.
He has an older brother Alex (Who is married to my lovely future-sister-in-law Laura), a younger sister and my dearest friend Claire, and a younger brother Graham. He loves his two girls (aka golden retrievers) Sunny and Charli.
He LOVES basketball and has played his whole life, including a year on the BYU team before his mission. He served his mission in the Novosibirsk (Siberia) Russia Mission, and got home in July 2009. His major is micro biology and not only is he a genius, but he works extremely hard. He'll make a great doctor someday... :)

Christian loved his mission and i have loved hearing about it and seeing pictures and meeting companions and especially his mission president. Plus, it's very attractive when he speaks Russian ;)
His family is absolutely AMAZING. They are so fun and sweet and have such an amazing spirit in their home. His parents have done an amazing job raising their children and i am so excited to be a part of their family!

I (Hayley) was born on February 21, 1991 in Rochester NY where i've lived my whole life. I'm the youngest of four children, Lesliann and her husband Mike and two kids live in Lehi UT, Noel and his wife Amber and their son Greg live in Kentucky, and Maren and her husband Jordan currently live in Provo, Utah. Our family has a golden retriever too (Sunny's new boyfriend), Rusty, and he is my little fluff of sunshine!
I played Volleyball all through high school and love to exercise, ski, hike, run, and play sports. I'm just about to finish my freshman year at BYU and am a Comms Major with a PR emphasis.


Me with my family in Marco Island, Florida at Thanksgiving time in 2008.

No comments: