January 28, 2011

Wedding week day 4: The Wedding Party

all photos are copyright of Pure and Pensif Photography.

Christian and I feel really lucky that we had the wedding party we did.
almost all of our family was there (all my siblings which was WONDERFUL),
and our very best friends were able to make it as well.



For his groomsmen, Christian chose his two brothers with his oldest as his best man, and one of his best friends from his mission and college, Jaron, and his best friend from high school, David.
The Bridesmaids wore...
dresses: Downeast Outfitters
headbands: Josie handmade

The Groomsmen wore...
navy blazers: Jos. A. Bank
suit pants: Jos. A. Bank
ties: J. Crew
shoes: Sperry Top Sider


my bridesmaids consisted of my sister-in-law Claire as the maid of honor (she set us up so i mean she really deserved it),
Kirsten, Eliza, and Jane, my best friends from college,
and Maureen, my best friend from high school.


my gorgeous little niece julia was our flower girl. all spring and summer she kept talking about how pretty she would be with her flowers and her little white dress. she is an angel.

my two nephews (the 3rd one hadn't been born yet) were the ring bearers. i absolutely loved their outfits.
they were decked out in khaki, pink shirts, suspenders, gingham ties, and sperry top sider loafers (no joke!). 





1 comment:

Jess said...

Your flowers are sooo pretty ! what kind did you have ?