February 3, 2012

Day 3: DIY Burlap Bunting

First off, Happy Friday! This week seemed extra long and between the rush of work, internship interviews, and school, life seemed more hectic than usual.
This weekend we're headed off to go snow-shoeing, I'll be doing some crafting, and we'll be relaxing with friends for the superbowl (and eating too much).
What's on your agenda?

For day 3, I wanted to share with you some bunting that I actually made last year for Valentine's Day. I decided to decorate with it again this year, because I still love it so much, and it adds such a fun vintage touch to our home.



I shared the tutorial HERE, last Valentine's Day, and now that I have twice as many followers as back then (oh back in the day), I'd thought I'd just link it to you again.

Did I mention that this is a foolproof and unbelievably cheap craft to do? All you need is burlap, felt, glue, clothespins, and twine. THAT'S IT.

I so encourage you to make these this weekend! :)
Happy Weekend and you'll see me around today and tomorrow!

No comments: